How to clean your microfiber furniture
MICROFIBER FURNITURE CLEANING PROCESS:
Many types of microfiber fabrics cannot get wet or a watermark will remain. Obviously, this poses a particular challenge for cleaning. While microfiber fabric is stain-resistant, it is not completely immune to stains and dirt, which means it will need to be cleaned at some point.
FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS FOR BEST RESULT:
1. Vacuum with the soft brush attachment to remove dust and loose debris.
2. Mix a few drops of soap with the cold water.
3. Dampen sponge or terrycloth towel and wring it out thoroughly to avoid excess moisture.
4. Working one section at a time, gently wash the surface with the dampened sponge or towel (making sure each time that the sponge or towel is not saturated—only slightly damp).
5. Immediately upon finishing a section, dry with hair dryer on lowest (coolest) setting.
6.When the area is dry, brush lightly with the nail brush to restore texture.